The crush is a nurse. We say stop nursing that crush â pardon the pun â and get him/her around!
Listed here are 15 reasons to date a nurse:
1. Nurses are caring and diligent, and are generally often fantastic audience.
2. Nurses tend to be smeet up tonighter-smart. If you should be into both brains and charm, the big date can deliver.
3. Sick and tired of medical that hangover? Permit an authentic nurse work his/her feel-better miracle.
4. Nurses have experienced bodies of most shapes and sizes â and observed every method of physical purpose imaginable. Your insecurities and body quirks will likely keep your own go out unfazed.
5. No waiting in-line. You’ll get a fast prognosis any time you feel underneath the climate.
6. The uniform. It isn’t really only hot on Halloween. (interpretation: those scrubs simply look so lovable and comfy.)
7. Remarkable nervousness. Nurses remain peaceful and collected in pretty tense scenarios. You need to be matchmaking a nurse in times during the emergency and disorder.
8. Nurses work long hours. When you want a tiny bit alone time, a nurse’s insane routine might fit you simply great. (Also, with strange several hours come strange go out times. Monday afternoon might end up being the new Friday evening.)
9. Nurses make great future moms and dads. No stress or something.
10. You’ll be secure. Date a nursing assistant and you’ve had gotten immediate access to CPR, safety information and disease-prevention guidelines.
11. Awesome “just how was your day?” stories. Nurses have limitless stories of diligent and/or physician drama.
12. You’ll start to comprehend the health terminology on the favorite healthcare dramas.
13. Nurses will cherish the thoughtful gestures. They offer to other people all day and may frequently feel unappreciated.
14. Nurses comprehend selflessness, among the key materials to proper connection.
15. Your go out preserves everyday lives. That’s brag-worthy.